If you are coming to our offices:
- Tower D is the second tower. Our entrance is on the far side of the building, near to the ferry port.
- You will have to pass through a security check and both you and bags will be scanned.
- Give your name to the Receptionist/Security who will contact us.
- One of our staff will escort you to our office.
If you are filing your annual declaration or submitting a tender:
- Follow the steps above. The relevant boxes are in a secure area in the Parliament Mail Room.
If you are delivering mail:
- Proceed to the Parliament Mail Room.
- Look for the Integrity Commission's Drop Box.
- All incoming mail will be scanned by security officers.
- Proceed to the Drop Box and insert your mail/package.
- All persons depositing correspondence will receive acknowledgement in writing at a later date.