The Corporate Administration Unit is responsible for the management of business operations, and consumable and non-consumable resources in the Department.
The functions of the Unit are to-
- procure goods and services in keeping with procurement legislation criteria;
- ensure all furniture and equipment are tagged as required under the financial regulations;
- maintain the Record Management System;
- ensure the Inventory Management System is kept updated;
- fleet card management system;
- obtain minor goods and services by way of petty cash;
- assists with Facilities Management; and
- offer general administrative support to other units.