The Trinidad and Tobago Public Procurement Procedure is derived from the objects of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Property Act, 2015.
The objects of the Act are to promote-
- principles of accountability, integrity, transparency and value for money;
- efficiency, fairness, equity and public confidence; and
- local industry development, sustainable procurement and sustainable development, in public procurement and the disposal of public property.
The Procurement Unit is responsible for-
- managing the procurement and disposal activities of the Commission;
- managing and updating the pre-qualified suppliers’ database; and
- preparing reports and responses.
Registration of Suppliers and Contractors
In preparation for the full proclamation of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Property Act 2015, the Integrity Commission registers suppliers and contractors to provide goods and services. The registration process is ongoing for existing and new suppliers/contractors who may seek to become registered.
Completed applications must be sent via email HERE to email@example.com, and deposit your hard-copy in the Tender Box located at the Integrity Commission, Level 14, Tower D, International Waterfront Centre, 1A Wrightson Road, Port of Spain on Mondays to Fridays, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For further information or clarification, please contact Ms. Isha George at 623-8305 ext. 420 or via e‐mail HERE (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Required Supporting Evidence